Thursday, February 24, 2011
My Favorite things (FEB 2011)
Well HELLO! So...Finally... A beauty blog... Well.. Im not gonna go on and on about unnecessary topics today but just to list a few of my favorite beauty things. I have a lot so I just chose top 5 of the things that I cannot live without right now...Here it is!
Pink Sugar - I love how the scent smells so fresh and sweet. Im so ready for spring to come... I have a collection of perfumes and mists but this one is my favorite scent right now. It kind of make me eat the whole bottle... YUMMY! You can get it at Sephora or Ulta. I got mine as a set from Ulta. I like the sets because it comes with lotion, body wash and the perfume for the same price as the large one and thats a better deal for my cheap butt!
Potion but Urban Decay -- My take? LOVE IT ... its a little pricey for a primer but it makes ur eye shadow last longer!!! TRUST ME! it prevents ur eye shadow from creasing... so for all my club heads... Ladies!! Make sure you get one of these so youre eye shadow will last all thru the night. I have very oily skin and yes! the lids gets oily and that causes my eyeshadow to crease so..this one makes it look oh so flawless!!!
-- Im not gonna say that I hate MAC make up ... coz I will forever be a fan of their eyeshadows... but, as I got older.... I became a little frugal on what what I buy... More for less.... NYX eyeshadow is almost equivalent to MAC or better. Its cheaper and its really pigmented. I already have a collection going on and you can purchase NYX cosmetics at your nearest ULTA or online. Also, watch out for Hautelook.com for good deals for NYX products!
I love love love their foundation... if you have oily skin like I do, stay away from spf make up. make sure you get something that says "oil-free" on the bottle. My T-zones gets so oily that someone can fry an egg on my oily face in the summer...it aint cute yall! Although this line of make up is a little pricey, its so worth it. Plus, I dont wear this all the time. Its for special occassions type of make up. It really looks good in pictures =) ... Other than that, I wear Bare Minerals on my daily routine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment